Dienstag, 30. November 2010

more polymer clay, more other stuff

Hey Guys!
I´m very busy with university these days, but I do a lot of other stuff in my rar free time. Just want to show you some new things I made with polymer clay.
I´m totally obsessed with pandas for the moment. So I try everything with this simple shape and the minimal colors of these animels. (So there will be shown some more work with pandas).
But for now:


This one I like very muh too:

Of course you can find them in my shop =D http://de.dawanda.com/shop/sweetfruity


Here is a birthday present for a very dear friend of mine!


My first real still life study, but I quit before I was really finished, it takes too long...but I´m happy with that one.


Some other work...





Thats all for today! Hope you enjoyed it, Greetz to everyone out there!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Love the pandas, actually I like all the earrings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah du bist bei Dawanda! Wusste ich gar nicht.. die Ohrringe sind toll!
    Besonders die "Orangencremetorte mit Schokoraspeln " und die "Häschen-Ohrstecker"!

    Die Häschen-Ohrstecker würd ich sofort kaufen, hab bloß leider keine Ohrlöcher.. überleg aber echt gerade ob ich Jemanden ein Ohrringpaar zu Weihnachten kaufe.. auf jedenfall wird deine Dawanda-Seite gespeichert!
    Bin ganz entzückt.
    Ö.Ö

    :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Affenmonster: Oh!! Das ist so superlieb von dir <3 Mensch ich freu mich wirklich über jeden noch so kleinen Verkauf, also, wenn du jemand kennst, dem was gefallen könnte, ich freu mich riesig!

    AntwortenLöschen